The Mad Scientist The Mad Scientist

Just what I wanted!!

I saw your little advertisement on your SIG picture in the forums
"Mad scientist coming 2004" and i liked your other stuff, so i was looking forward to it, but usually those thing never really come out so i didnt cound on it. but i got on newgrounds and saw it on the front page!! That was awesome man, keep up the awesome work!

(2004) Sniper Time (2004) Sniper Time

HHAHAAHA

man knox uve done it again, all your flashes are awesome but i think this one is the best keep it up!

Pee Man Quadrilogy Pee Man Quadrilogy

OMG!!!

That was the most funny movie i have ever seen on Newgrounds! Why is this only a 3.45?! not even blue highlight, er have to change that.Well that was awesome... MAKE SOME MORE PEE MAN!!

p.s. the music was awesome how it was sincronized perfect with the animation!

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

YOU SON OF a ..!!

Man, I have had this idea for sooo long and i attemted it and i blew it... and urs was soo good! well way to one up me! good job!

X227 The Game Retail X227 The Game Retail

YOU SUCK!

Man! u thought my FPS were good :,( but then i played this and it BLEW mine out of the water this game was SWEET!! i only found one little problem it was when u have the M16 and you hold down shoot you can just shoot forever and not run out of bullets but who cares this games was sick! Oh yeah what 3d program did u use?

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Spaceship Shooter Spaceship Shooter

well

you did use the tutorial off of flashkit.com but you did change the graphics do its OK but its still kinda lame you didnt make the scripts.